Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Finally I Could Connect My Virtual Networks

Yeah...just like the title of this article, i finally succeeded connecting my virtual network running from VMware to the physical network. This time using bridged connection.

I was very surprised because just like on my previous article, i told that i was failed connecting my virtual network using bridged connection.

Yesterday night, at 10 PM approximately, i was very upset and i had no hope. But in my sadness i tried to do experiment one more time.

I bridged vmnet0 adapter from Virtual Network Settings menu to my physical LAN. But i met some strange thing that night. The vmnet0 adapter didn't appear in Network Connections list.

Then i run Windows Server 2003 on VMware and i switch the network interfaces connected to my laptop using Bridged connections
. I switch on DHCP client and....

Booommmm

It could get the IP from the server

I try to ping the gateway on Software Engineering Lab on my college 10.126.17.1/24 and it was replied.

I opened the browser, enter the proxy, and i open google.com, and successfull.

Huuuhhh

It just like a dream, dream comes true

Now i'm writing this article from Debian Linux runnin on VMware. hahaha

Don't forget to leave a comment, bro!!!

1 comment:

Rini said...

thanks to your information..